Ivo Saka Yuvens or Sakayuv not very famous but he is very active in media social. I don't know his age, but I know that his education same with me. he is savior when boredom comes to me. I'm happy when I see his videos on instagram or youtube. His uniqueness is his action and his expression make everyone who see his video is laughing. when he arrival on instagram and youtube I feel like amused. his videos is very impressive and acceptable.
Red for : Adjective
Blue for : Noun Endings
Good job ma 👍 but i don't know what is red stand for and blue stand for
BalasHapusThankyou for reminding monica 😊
HapusGood enough deh.But it's going to be more good when you tidy again.
BalasHapusThankyou Awwab 😊
Hapuswoww nice
BalasHapusThankyou Rekian 😊
HapusGreat job emma and you must say thanks for monic to say that.
BalasHapusThankyou kinan 😊
HapusGood a post Emma!!
BalasHapusEzzzz post AMR1
BalasHapus